This 2 IN 1 baby monitor system is a great advance in baby technology. It features a high-quality sound and baby video monitor so you can hear and see your baby at all times, wherever you may be in the home. Perfect for parents who might be a little anxious about leaving their newborn alone in the crib or who want to see if their toddlers get out of bed at night. Know someone who?s having a baby? This baby monitor makes a great baby shower gift that every mom-to-be would love to receive.
- Color Video Transmission ? Keep a watchful eye on your baby or toddler with the live baby video monitor feed from the Nursery Unit to the Parent Unit. It?s like peeking into the nursery ? without opening the door or turning on the light.
- Day & Night Vision ? The infrared camera on the baby video monitor can even stream video in the dark, so you can see what?s happening in the nursery without disturbing baby?s sleep.
- LCD Touch Screen ? Mom or dad can change the settings on this baby monitor using the 2.75? touch screen and the intuitive user interface. It?s peace of mind right at your fingertips.
- 2-Way Talk-Back Feature ? Use this baby monitor like a walkie-talkie and reassure your baby with the soothing sound of your voice.
- Temperature Display and Control ? The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby?s safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare? AC1120 baby monitor displays the temperature in baby?s room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is too high or too low.
- 2.4GHz Digital Transmission with Minimized Interference ? You want to be sure that your baby monitor is picking up signals from your baby?s nursery ? not the neighbour?s! The Angelcare? AC1120 baby monitor features 2.4 GHz digital transmission frequency with hopping technology to minimize interference and optimize communication privacy and safety between your Nursery Unit and Parent Unit.
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit ? If you are like most moms and dads, you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you from room to room, for your peace of mind.
- Nursery Night Light ? A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby?s room.
- Out-of-Range Indicator ? Up to 200 meters/ 650 ft. (open field).
- Low Battery Indicator ? The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when it's time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your baby?s sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out ? Digital zoom so you can see your baby up close, even from a distance.
- Adjustable Camera Angle ? Position your baby video monitor for the perfect view ? and safely out of reach of your child. Moms and dads love this feature, especially since it helps create a safe sleep environment as their child reaches new milestones and becomes more curious.
- Parent Unit Locator ? The Parent Unit may be small but you?ll be able to find it quickly with the push of a button.
- Timer ? Timer to help you keep track of baby?s sleep time, awake time, etc.