2016 Upgrades Include:
- Handle grip increased from 17 to 20 sections
- Overall handle tubing length increased by 8"
- Lengthen tubing above fold mechanism 2.75"
- Lower front & rear frame tubing 1.5" below fold mechanism
- Add plastic footplate ? shape of footwell changes
- Basket is attached to frame with plastic anchors
- The opening between the canopy and seat back closed with velcro
- The fold mechanism has been modified
- The canopy bracket was modified
Running errands and getting around with your child has never been easier, thanks to the City Mini. This stroller is the essence of urban mobility: lightweight, compact and nimble. Its sleek and practical design makes it the perfect choice for traversing the urban jungle. The City Mini is not intended for jogging.
Fold: Lift a strap with one hand and the City Mini folds itself: simply and compactly. It really is as easy as it sounds. And the auto-lock will lock the fold for transportation or storage.
Seat: Our seat reclines to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe as they watch the world go by or kick back and relax.
Canopy: Our UV 50+ sun canopy can open to multiple positions. It even has two peek-a-boo windows so you can keep an eye on your precious cargo.
Wheels: You can set your 8? lightweight front wheel to swivel for your daily obstacle course or lock for long distance strolling. The front-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride for your little one.
Travel System: The City Mini can become a travel system in a heartbeat using the Car Seat Adapter. Just choose the adapter compatible with your car seat and you?ve got a customized travel system for your infant. You can also add a pram to handle even the littlest of passengers. (Car Seat Adapter and Prams sold separately).
- Child Maximum Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions Unfolded: 42" x 24" x 41.5"
- Dimensions Folded: 9.25" x 24" x 31"
- Weight: 16.8 lbs