Birth to 37.5 lbs
1-Piece Fold (in):
20.5 x 23.6 x 36.6
34.3 x 23.6 x 9.4
What's Included: Raincover, bag
What's NOT Included: Cup holder, child tray
Ready to go from day one; the bassinets easily convert into seats and vice versa.
Attach up to two car seats for a sleek and sturdy travel system. Car seat adapters sold separately.
Use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground.
The Donkey conveniently folds with seats or bassinets attached, making folding and storage a piece of cake.
Timeless elegance comes to the multi-purpose stroller with the all-new Bugaboo Donkey Classic+ in Navy Blue. Following the success of Bugaboo Cameleon 3 and Buffalo Classic + collections, the Donkey joins the lineup with a sophisticated new look of its own.
The Bugaboo Donkey is designed for parents who want to be ready for today, and prepared for the future. Its easy-access side luggage basket plus expandable underseat storage give you enough space to carry everything you need, whatever your day brings. If you've got plans for a bigger family, the Bugaboo Donkey can transform into a side-by-side double stroller in just three simple clicks. What better addition to the future-proof strollers than the timeless style of the Classic+ Collection?
The Classic+ Collection was originally inspired by 2001's Bugaboo Frog, and features an off-white quilted interior lining. The Bugaboo Donkey Classic+ comes with a navy blue sun canopy, bassinet and seat fabric. A matching navy blue side luggage basket, almuminum chassis and black hand-stitched faux leather handlebar and carrycot handle complete the look.
Going out with twins has never been easier ? or as comfortable! In twin configuration the bugaboo donkey ensures the smoothest of rides for both children. And when they're a little older, you can place them in the seats so they're facing each other, facing you or facing the world. And in just three simple clicks ? it can convert from a twin stroller into a mono stroller. The stroller's ergonomic design also makes it easy to push. While its width ? just 5,4 inches wider than mono configuration ? means you can go in and out of entrances with ease.
What you get:
- From infant to toddler: ready to go from day one; the bassinet easily converts into a seat and vice versa
- Two seats facing the world: allowing your children to explore the world around them
- Two seats facing each other: for optimal interaction and fun between your children
- One piece fold with bassinet(s) and seat(s): makes folding and storage a piece of cake
- Compact fold: easy to store at home or in the car.
- Mono configuration: for going out with one child
- Independent use of seat and carrycot: use the self standing seat and bassinet independently on the ground
- Car seat compatible (adapters sold separately)
- Two wheel position with two seats: enjoy your ride through sand and snow!
- One hand operation to reverse and release seat
- Height adjustable handlebar: a comfortable ride regardless of your height
- Multi terrain smooth ride: big wheels help you maneuver over rough terrain or through the city streets
- Reversible seat(s): for your child's every mood - facing you, facing world
- Reclinable seat(s): sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep
- 2 rain covers
- side luggage basket
- 2 base bassinet fabrics
- 2 base seat fabrics
- 2 frames
- 2 sun canopy wires
- chassis with wheels
- 2 bassinet aprons and 2 extendable sun canopies
- air pump
- 2 carry handles
- under seat basket
- Suitable from birth to 17 kg / 37.5 lbs.
- One-hand release bassinet
- Precision-stitched faux leather handlebar and carry handle.
- Storage: underseat basket 28 l / 7.4 gal.
- Width in twin: 74 cm / 29?.
- Width in mono: 60 cm / 23.6?.
- Width with one car seat: 84 cm / 33.1?.
- Width with two car seats: max. 96 cm / 37.8?.
- Dimensions one-piece fold in twin: 52x74x93 cm / 20.5?x29?x36.6?.
- Dimensions compact fold: 91x60x24 cm / 34.3?x23.6?x9.4?.
- Weight stroller with 2 seats: 15 kg / 33.4 lbs.
- 10? swivel wheels & 12? rear wheels with air-filled tires.