Car seat base included.
Bravo LE Stroller
For older babies and toddlers, Bravo® LE features a multi-position reclining backrest, large adjustable canopy with visor, child tray with two cup holders, and extra seat cushion with reversible knit/mesh fabrics. For younger babies, Bravo® LE accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with click-in attachment via the child tray.
Bravo! For a Removable Seat
The stroller seat and backrest detach easily in one piece, along with the canopy, leaving behind a lightweight frame carrier for the car seat. It's just as easy to reattach so older babies can switch between car seat and stroller.
Bravo! For a Smart Fold
When it's time to close the stroller, the seat cushion lifts to expose a fold handle. The handle engages easily with one hand, activating the fold and simultaneously rotating the front wheels inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage. Once the stroller is closed, the fold handle doubles as a carry handle.
Bravo! For Convenience
Full suspension and front swivels make it easy to maintain a smooth ride in every configuration. One-touch brakes keep the stroller in place when parked. A height-adjustable push handle, large storage basket and parent tray with two cup holders provide added convenience for mom or dad.
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing quick fold
- Accepts all KeyFit®, KeyFit® 30, and Fit2® car seats with click-in attachment
- Detachable stroller seat/canopy leave behind a lightweight car seat carrier
- Extra seat cushion with reversible knit/mesh fabrics
- Includes child tray with 2 cup holders
- Multi-position reclining seat for added comfort
- Large, adjustable canopy with visor provides shade from the sun
- Parent tray with two cup holders and zippered storage compartment
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- All-wheel suspension and front swivels for a smooth ride
- Large storage basket
- Usage: For Children up to 50 lbs
- Care and Maintenance: Hand wash fabrics in cold water, no bleach, drip dry. Periodically wipe plastic or metal parts clean with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.
- Assembled Dimensions: 35.5" x 21.75" x 43"
- Folded Dimensions: 16" x 21.75" x 28"
- Front Wheel Diameter: 7"
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Product Weight: 23 lbs.
- Product Weight without Seat and Canopy: 18 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 32.5 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 18.98" x 12.12" x 26.64"
Fit2 Infant Car Seat
Rear-Facing from Day 1 to Year 2
The Fit2® is a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
Two Unique Positions for Infants & Toddlers
In Stage 1, the Fit2® functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from birth to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2® easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position for toddlers from 9 to 24 months – without taking up extra space in the vehicle! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages.
Easiest to Install Correctly
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit®, the Fit2® is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. The base features a one-hand-operated ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators to achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
Built for Everyday Convenience
The Fit2® features easy one-hand adjustment for the carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest. The Fit2® is also designed for travel system use with Chicco strollers, offering extended click-in carrier functionality with a reassuring audible click and one-hand release.
From Italy with Love
Made in Italy with premium Italian fabrics that are both comfortable and sophisticated, the Fit2® has a chic, modern aesthetic for fashion-forward parents. The seat pad is removable, machine-washable, and lined with dual-density foam cushioning for added comfort. The canopy is also adjustable and removable.
For improved impact protection, the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating with adjustability for toddlers 9-24m – without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built-in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- 7-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both stages
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure® leveling foot, RideRight® bubble levels, and SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- Premium Italian fabrics are comfortable, sophisticated, and machine-washable
- Easy one-hand adjustment for carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest
- Removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat
- Usage: The Fit2® is designed for children between 4-35 pounds in Stage One, 15-35 pounds in Stage Two, and up to 35 inches tall.
- Assembled Dimensions: 28" x 17" x 16"
- Product Weight without Base: 11 lbs.
- Base Only Dimensions: 21.25" x 15" x 12.5"
- Base Only Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Ship Weight: 25.5 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 17.72" x 15.83" x 29.13"
- Care and Maintenance: Fabrics may be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Attach hook and loop parts together before washing. Hang to dry. DO NOT BLEACH. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.