Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels automatically swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold.
A revolutionary 3-in-1 Travel Solution, Bravo? adapts to your changing needs as baby grows.
The Bravo? Stroller also features the smartest quick fold in its class! Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels automatically swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold.
- KeyFit? Carrier: In its first mode of use, Bravo? functions as a lightweight car seat carrier for those early months. It?s easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the adapter, and click in the KeyFit?.
- Travel System: During the transition time when baby rides in the KeyFit? but also likes to sit up in the Bravo?, the KeyFit? easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, using the arm bar adapter.
- Toddler Stroller: When baby outgrows the KeyFit?, Bravo? functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 lbs.
KeyFit? 30 Car Seat
Proper installation is the KEY to making baby's world safer. #1-Rated Chicco KeyFit? 30 is the easiest car seat to install simply, accurately and securely. Every time.
For accurate installation, ReclineSure? Leveling Foot adjusts to the angle of your vehicle seat. RideRight? Bubble-level Indicators on either side of the seat show when a proper base angle has been achieved. Then to secure the base, SuperCinch? One-pull LATCH Tightener employs force-multiplying technology to create a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection, the KeyFit? 30 is equipped with a five-point harness that quickly and easily adjusts with a one-pull harness adjustment. For smaller babies (4-11 lbs), an ergonomic infant insert provides extra support and helps make baby snug and secure on those first trips.
Bravo? Stroller Features
KeyFit? 30 Infant Car Seat Features
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit?
- Capacious basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
- Provides comfort for parents with height-adjustable handle and linked rear brakes
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position
- Includes a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders
Bravo? Stroller Specifications:
- #1-rated infant car seat in America
- ReclineSure? Leveling Foot helps achieve proper base angle in a wide range of vehicles
- RideRight? Bubble-level Indicators on each side of the base indicate accurate fit to vehicle seat
- SuperCinch? One-pull LATCH Tightener with force multiplying technology to achieve a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort
- Removable padded infant insert for babies 4-11 lbs
- Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Adjustable, multi-position canopy
- Easy removal from both stroller and base
- Smooth underside of base helps protect against damage to vehicle seats
- Easy vehicle belt routing and a built in lock-off system accommodate vehicles without LATCH
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, FMVSS 213
- FAA approved for use on an aircraft
- Compatible with the Chicco Bravo?, Urban?, Activ3?, TRE?, Neuvo?, Liteway? Plus, KeyFit? Caddy, Cortina?, Cortina? Magic and Cortina? Together Strollers
KeyFit? 30 Infant Car Seat Specifications:
- Open Dimensions: 35.5L x 21.75H x 43W inches
- Folded Dimensions: 16L x 21.75H x 28W inches
- Front wheel diameter: 7 inches
- Rear wheel diameter: 9 inches
- Weight: 23lbs
- Recommended use: 6 months to 50 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions : 27.5L x 24H x 17W inches
- Assembled Weight: 17.15 lbs
- Weight without Base: 9.6 lbs
- Recommended use: 4 to 30 lbs