15 D x 17 W x 5 H
What's Included: Integrated cup holders
ErgoBoost® contoured seat with double foam padding provides support in all the right places.
Integrated Cup Holders
The two fold-away cup holders are removable and dishwasher-safe..
Removable, machine-washable seat pad and armrest covers.
The built-in carry handle makes it easy to transfer from vehicle to vehicle.
Comfort and Safety… to go!
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® and NextFit®, and the IIHS Best Bet KidFit®, comes the next on-the-go car safety solution for growing big kids.
The GoFit™ Backless Booster is designed for big kid comfort with a contoured ErgoBoost® seat and double foam padding that provide support in all the right places. Two soft-sided cup holders easily flex and fold out of the way to save space. For parent convenience, the cup holders are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe. All fabrics are also removable and machine-washable, including the pop-out arm rest covers. Integrated lap belt guides and a shoulder belt clip make it easy to position the vehicle seatbelt for proper use. A built-in carry handle makes it easy to transfer from vehicle to vehicle, and a smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage. This product conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213.
The GoFit™ is designed for use with children from 4-10 years and 40-110 lbs who demonstrate an ability to sit in a seat belt.
The Shark fashion features a grey micro-patterned knit combined with sleek black.
- ErgoBoost® contoured seat with double foam padding provides support in all the right places
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad and armrest covers
- 2 fold-away cup holders are removable and dishwasher-safe
- Integrated lap belt guides and shoulder belt clip
- Built-in carry handle makes it easy to transfer from vehicle to vehicle
- underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage
Care & Maintenance:
- Width: 17”
- Height: 5”
- Depth: 15”
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Fabrics may be spot-cleaned. Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry.
- Foam Insert: Hand rinse and air dry.
- Cleaning Plastics: Sponge clean using warm water and mild soap. Towel dry.
- Storing the Booster: When it is not installed in the car, it is recommended to store the booster in a dry place, away from sources of heat, dust, humidity and direct sunlight.