LockSure Belt Tightening System
LockSureï¿½ belt-tightening system helps achieve a secure installation with vehicle seat belt.
The NextFitï¿½ iX features a nine-position ReclineSureï¿½ leveling system and two RideRightï¿½ bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. With more recline options than any other convertible, ReclineSureï¿½ is designed to accommodate a wider range of vehicles in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes. For installation with LATCH, premium connectors and a SuperCinchï¿½ force-multiplying tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort. For installation with the vehicle seatbelt, newly redesigned lock-offs with LockSureï¿½ technology make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
NextFitï¿½ iX is built to grow from newborn through preschool with easy-to-use adjustability to accommodate every stage, including smooth one-hand headrest adjustment with nine positions. As the headrest is raised, the harness shoulder strap position auto-adjusts in height and width to accommodate growing children without re-threading. The 5-point harness also features a one-pull, force-multiplying tightener and removable, machine-washable shoulder pads. For easier in/out, NextFitï¿½ iX is also equipped with a padded ComfortFlexï¿½ harness management system that holds both sides of the waist belt out of the way until the child is ready to be buckled. An integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the LATCH strap when itï¿½s time to switch from rear-facing to forward-facing.
- ReclineSureï¿½ 9-position leveling system for an accurate fit in a wider range of vehicles
- Dual RideRightï¿½ bubble level-indicators verify seat angle in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes
- SuperCinchï¿½ connectors and tightener help achieve a secure installation with LATCH
- LockSureï¿½ lock-offs make it easy to position and secure the belt for installation with vehicle seat belt
- Premium fabrics offer a chic, luxurious aesthetic to complement automotive interiors Padded ComfortFlexï¿½ harness management keeps both sides of waist belt out of the way for easy in/out!
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest and no-rethread harness accommodate growing children
- Thermal-insulated cup holder for either side of seat
- Integrated slide path to re-position LATCH strap for converting from rear-facing to forward facing
- Steel-reinforced frame with EPS energy-absorbing foam is side-impact tested for superior protection
- For use with children from 5-40 lbs in rear-facing mode, and from 22-65 lbs in forward-facing mode.
- Seat weight: 26.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 29.2 H x 19 W x 21 D
- Usage age: 5-65 lbs