The NextFit? Sport is engineered to surround your little one in comfort and safety, all the way to preschool and beyond. Reassuringly easy installation and user-friendly touchpoints simplify travel and everyday life, making it easier for families to go and grow together.
Transitions from Rear-Facing to Forward-Facing
The NextFit? Sport accommodates infants and growing toddlers in rear-facing mode then transitions smoothly to forward-facing mode for older children. A nine-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness comfortably accommodate growth throughout both modes.
Easiest to Install Correctly
The NextFit? Sport is designed to deliver the confidence of a secure install with remarkably simple leveling and tightening. A SuperCinch? force-multiplying tightener and LockSure? belt-locking system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt.
Convenient & Versatile
The NextFit? Sport also transitions smoothly from vehicle to vehicle and between modes thanks to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release, plus a built-in slide path to re-position the LATCH strap for forward-facing mode.;
Built for Reassuring Protection
DuoGuard? provides two layers of side-impact protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame.
- 9-position ReclineSure? leveling system
- SuperCinch? LATCH tightener
- LockSure? seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard? side-impact protection
- Steel-reinforced frame
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- Padded, no-rethread harness
- One-pull harness tightener
- Dishwasher-safe cup holder
- Machine-washable fabrics
- Rear-Facing: 12-40 lbs
- Forward-Facing: 22-65 lbs
- Up to 49?
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 21" x 27" x 18"
- Assembled Product Weight: 25 lbs
- Ship Weight: 28.75 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 28" x 21.5" x 18.75"