It can even accommodate two children at once: one in the booster, and one in the stool, making mealtimes happier for the whole family!
For growing babies, Progress? offers all the convenience of an everyday highchair with a wipeable seat pad, five-point harness, removable tray, eight height positions, and four recline positions. As baby grows into a toddler, the highchair seat is easy to detach from its frame to create a high-back booster that secures easily to a dining chair for meals with the tray or at the table. A unique zip-off extension panel and foldable armrests convert the high-back booster to an even more streamlined, portable seat for big kids. For older children, the highchair frame can be used as a height-adjustable stool with a snap-on seat and fold-away footrest.
Designed for use in the Infant Highchair and Toddler Booster modes, the tray snaps easily onto the armrests for mealtime and slides onto the rear legs for storage. It also includes a removable liner for easy cleaning.
For added convenience, the Progress? features lockable wheels and the most compact fold in its class.
The Polly? Progres5? is a multi-chair with five unique configurations for every age and stage:
- Newborn Recliner
- Infant Highchair
- Toddler Booster
- Big Kid Booster
- Youth Stool
- Full-featured highchair with wipeable pad, 4-position recline, and 8-position height adjustment
- Highchair seat easily detaches from frame to create booster and stool configurations
- Snap-on highchair/booster tray includes removable liner and stores on rear legs
- Folds more compactly than any other highchair in its class
- Open Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 23.5 inches
- Folded Dimensions: 11.5 x 39 x 23.5 inches
- Product Weight: 25 lbs