Birth to 45 lbs
Open Dimensions (in):
24.4 L x 16.6 W x 40.6 H
23.6 L x 16.3 W x 9.3 H
What's Included: Rain cover, travel bag
What's NOT Included: Cup holder
NEAR FLAT RECLINE
The reclining backrest allows a near flat position for comfort, and makes the Traverze suitable from birth.
The telescopic pull-along handle makes traveling a breeze – and pulls along just like your luggage!
Featuring flip-flop friendly brakes, and smooth rolling, never flat wheels, with shock absorbers and all-wheel suspension.
The super-compact fold makes Traverze a perfect travel stroller, folding down small enough to fit in most overhead cabins.
We know what it means to travel through busy airports, train stations and crowded shopping malls. You could be on a mini break or long haul, and we all love to explore. So in an ever-smaller world, whether traveling or shopping we’ve created some big ideas to help you and your little one arrive happy.
Why change the way you travel just because you have become a parent? We believe you should live life to the fullest, with your new addition in tow. Traverze allows you to do just that with its super-compact instant fold and telescopic pull-along handle enabling you to navigate the airport with much more ease and style.
- Reclining Backrest: Suitable from birth. Features a reclining backrest allowing a near flat position for ride comfort.
- 5-Point Harness: Integral 5-point harness with removable plush pads.
- Added Storage: Added storage pocket – on the back of the hood behind leg rest.
- Pull-Along Handle: Telescopic pull-along handle – just like your luggage!
- Lightweight: Less than 12.3lbs/5.6kg
- XL basket: Extra-large basket is accessible in any mode, with space for a cabin-sized luggage bag.
- Whatever the Weather: Complete with water resistant Travel Carry Bag and tailored rain cover
- Flip-Flop Friendly Brake: One-touch brake designed for big shoes or little pumps, whatever you are wearing on your travels.
- Smooth Moves: Smooth rolling, never flat wheels, with shock absorbers and all-wheel suspension. Turns on a dime, with swivel wheels and agile one-hand steering.