To encourage safety, the Stratos is weight-rated for up to 40lbs rear-facing and up to 65lbs forward-facing so your child can remain harnessed longer. This seat also includes a 5 position adjustable headrest and 6 shoulder harness strap heights to provide a true extended fit option. For added comfort, we’ve built-in a ventilation system that enables a steady airflow for your child through all seasons. To make installation quick and easy, we’ve added our SureSafe Installation which is comprised of Quick Connector® technology and LATCH Guides, increasing proper installation by 2X compared to installation with standard LATCH hooks. To further promote safety, each Stratos Convertible Car Seat is structurally tested for safety in the event of a rollover accident for built-in safety from every angle!
- Weight: 5-40 lbs. (2.3-18.0 kg)
- Height: 19-40 inches (48-102 cm)
- Fit: The top of the child's head must be at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 – 65 lbs. (10 – 29.4 kg)
- Height: 28 – 54 in. (71 – 137 cm)
- Age: At least two years of age.
- Fit: The top of the child’s ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back.
- Dimensions: 26” H x 18.5” W x 15.5” D
- Product Weight: 13 lbs. (5.67 kg)
Evenflo continues to go above and beyond government testing standards for car seats.
- Rollover Tested: Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test.
- Side Impact Tested:Meets Evenflo’s proprietary side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA
- Inversion requirements for airplane use.