26.14 H x 20.4 W x 21.3 D
What's Included: Integrated cup holders, infant insert
4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4-120 lbs.
The Extend2Fit? 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room.
The headrest and harness adjust together, and the one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child.
The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight? LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy.
The Graco? 4Ever? Extend2Fit? 4-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It?s comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4?50 lb) to forward-facing 5-point harness toddler car seat (22?65 lb) to high-back belt-positioning booster (40?100 lb) to backless belt-positioning booster (40?120 lb). With the addition of the 4-position extension panel, 4Ever? Extend2Fit? provides 5? of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust? Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight? LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It?s the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lb; Extend2Fit? 4-position extension panel provides 5" additional leg room
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer; plush inserts keep your child comfortable; washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness
- Simply Safe Adjust? Harness System headrest and Harness adjust together; one-hand, 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child
- InRight? LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation; easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate rear-facing installation guesswork
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child's drinks or snacks close at hand; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Rear-facing 5-Point Harness Mode
- Weight: 4-50 lb
- Height: head must be at least 1" below the handle
- Forward-facing 5-Point Harness Mode
- Weight: 22-65 lb
- Height: 27-49 inches
- Highback Booster Mode
- Weight: 40-100 lb
- Height: 43-57 inches
- Backless Booster Mode
- Weight: 40-120 lb
- Height: 43-57 inches
- Dimensions (in): 26.14 H x 20.39 W x 21.3 D
- Weight: 28.5 lbs