Help keep your growing child secure in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing up to 2 years of age, so My Ride 65 keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lb and forward-facing until 65 lb. The seat is also LATCH-equipped, Side Impact Tested, and features convenient integrated cup holders.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position up to 40 lb.
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 lb.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep baby comfy
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach
- Online videos help ensure proper seat installation
- Rear-facing for infants 4 to 40 lbs. (Some models rated 5-40 lbs rear-facing. Check the product instruction manual to determine the weight range for each model.)
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 26" H x 20.8" W x 27"