Help keep your growing child secure in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing up to 2 years of age, so My Ride 65 keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lbs and forward-facing until 65 lbs. The seat is also LATCH-equipped, Side Impact Tested, and features convenient integrated cup holders.
- Fits infants 5-40 lbs rear-facing in a harness
- Fits toddlers 20-65 lbs forward-facing in a harness
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness
- Dishwasher safe, removable cup holder inserts
- Removable head and body support helps keep baby comfy
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child?s reach
- SafeSeat Engineering?- Engineered & Crash Tested to Meet or Exceed US Safety Standards FMVSS 213
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Rear-facing for infants 4 to 40 lbs. (Some models rated 5-40 lbs rear-facing. Check the product instruction manual to determine the weight range for each model.)
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 26" H x 20.8" W x 27" D