Holle A2 can be used after breastfeeding and contains select whey protein and casein. A2 is thicker and creamier and comes from heirloom A2 cow breeds.
- A2 milk is an alternative to regular cow's milk.
- A gentle option for your toddler's digestive system.
- Naturally easy to digest.
- A2 protein is similar to that found in breast milk.
- Sourced from cows fed on natural plant-based diets.
- Made only from cows that produce the A2 beta-casein protein.
- Non - GMO.
- Fortified with DHA & Iron.
- No corn syrup.
- Net WT 28.2 OZ (1.76LB) 800G.
Skimmed A2 Milk
Partly Demineralized Whey Powder
Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil
Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil)
M. Alpina Oil
C. cohnii Oil
Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate
*M. ALPINA OIL IS A NATURAL SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA)
*C. COHNII OIL IS A NATURAL SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)
*PALM OIL FROM SUSTAINABLE FARMING
Directions for Use:
Always wash and dry your hands before preparing. Wash bottles, nipples, rings, caps, cups, knives, and spoons. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 minutes before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow it to cool to approximately 122°F (50°C). Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually.
Fill the measuring spoon and level with the back of a knife. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water.
Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow it to cool to approximately 98.6 °F before feeding.