Holle Goat Milk - Stage 3: is perfect for gently supporting your growing child with easier digestion and a complete nutrient profile. Goat milk is one of the most popular dairy alternatives for toddlers with allergies. Goat milk provides an easily digestible source of fats and micronutrients. Widely considered one of the best toddler milk options, goat milk powder is perfect for the on-the-go parent and those looking to replace or add to breast milk.
Great for bottle feeding and mixing with cereals.
Gentle substitute for those with sensitivities to cow’s milk.
- Whole EU-organic goat’s milk is proven easier for children to digest.
- GMO-free with no artificial preservatives, corn syrup, or other unnatural ingredients.
- Gentle substitute for those with sensitivities to cow’s milk.
- Vegetarian, soy-free, and gluten-free.
- EU-organic ingredients made with minimal processing.
- Nutrient-complete with optimal carbohydrates, fats, and micronutrients.
- Perfect for 12-months of age to the end of the third year as part of a mixed diet of bottle feeds and weaning.
- Net WT 28.2 OZ (1.76LB) 800G
- TODDLERS 1YR+
Full Cream Goat Milk
Vegetable Oils (Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil)
Corn and Potato Starch
M. Alpina Oil,
C. Cohnii Oil
Dl- Alpha tocopheryl acetate
Calcium D pantothenate
Directions for Use:
Always wash and dry your hands before preparing. Wash bottles, nipples, rings, caps, cups, knives, and spoons. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 3-5 minutes before use. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
Boil the water as indicated in the table and allow it to cool to approximately 122°F (50°C). Pour approximately half of the water into the bottle. Prepare each bottle individually.
Fill the measuring spoon and level with the back of a knife. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Add the quantity of milk powder indicated in the table to the water.
Shake thoroughly. Add the rest of the water and shake again. Allow it to cool to approximately 98.6 °F before feeding.