The avant-garde design, the high-performance on different terrains and its compact size (only 19.5'' wide) make the Avio the ultimate urban and suburban stroller. Its narrow frame makes it easy to pass through tight spaces while providing the baby with optimal room and comfort. The ball bearing wheels and the solid handle make it the smoothest ride in the market. Such an easy push - partnered with one solid handle - allows you to push the stroller with just one finger. Equipped with both front and rear wheel suspensions, the Avio gives your child an extra comfy ride. The one handed fold allows you to multitask like no other stroller. Collapsing small enough to fit in the trunk of a city car, Avio is a must have for all parents.
- Stroller suitable from birth to 55 Pounds
- One-hand, single action open/close system (Inglesina patent)
- 4-position reclining backrest with centralized control
- Front and rear wheel suspensions, equipped with ball bearing wheels, increasing the smoothness of the
- 5-point adjustable safety harness
- Pivoting front wheels
- Active break with centralized control: once enables, it reaches the correct position automatically.
- Room storage basket (max allowable weight 7lbs)
- Bumper bar and leg rest lined waterproof, easy to wash fabric
- Leg rest adjustable to 3 positions (in the highest position the leg rest acts as a stabilizer for the bassinet)
- Adjustable hood with additions flap to provide extra sun protection
- Cup holder integrated in frame
- Seat fabric and hood are removable and hand washable at 86 F.
- Closure type: umbrella-like with a single hand
- Dimensions when open: 42.90? x 34.25? x 19.50? (height x depth x width)
- Dimensions when closed: 36.60? x 18.90? x 12.60? (height x depth x width)
- Weight: 22 lbs (with hood)
- Structure materials: aluminum
- Materials of the internal and external lining: Polyester fabric
Note: The difference between the Avio 2012 and 2013 models is a change in the external material, changed to a polyester fabric, which is less prone to wrinkles.