The new elegant design of the KiddyGuard Avant fits beautifully into both classic and modern homes. The mesh rolls into an aluminium casing protecting it from dirt, wear and tear and providing the KiddyGuard Avant an attractive, elegant design. Almost 'invisible' when not in use. Leaves the door or stairway free. When opened, no part of the KiddyGuard Avant is left in your way - No threshold = No trip hazard across the opening. Easily operated with one hand while carrying your child.
- Fits openings up to 130 cm (51 in.). Mounting Kit for fixing onto wood, brick or concrete wall is included. The only tools needed are: Screw driver, drill and measuring tape.
- Can be mounted inside the door opening.
- Can be mounted onto the wall, beside the door opening. Can be mounted above or below stairways.
- Can be mounted onto bannisters, Requires the purchase of a Bannister Installation Kit
- The KiddyGuard Avant obviously stays locked when closed, but also when open, so children can’t use it as a toy.
To make it easy, the KiddyGuard Avant is equipped with a 'Time Delay Locking Mechanism'. This keeps the gate unlocked while you open or close it. Push and turn the knob up to 290° to open/close the gate. The shorter the turn, the shorter time you will have to get through. The gate will automatically lock when the knob has rolled back to its starting position.
For those occasions when you need some extra time. Push and turn the knob all the way past 290° and the gate will remain unlocked, with no time limitation. When you’re ready, turn the knob anti-clockwise for immediate locking.
- "Disappears" when not in use.
- No threshold = No trip hazard.
- Can be mounted inside door and stairway openings, or on the wall in front of door or stairway openings - anything up to 130 cm (51 in.) width.
- One-handed operation.
- Both automatic and manual operation. Allows you to open and pass through - handling the KiddyGuard Avant is just so easy.
- Cannot be used as a toy.