Rear-facing capacity: 9 to 40 lbs
Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 lbs
Max. child height capacity: 49"
Product Dimensions (in): 24 L x 20 W x 25 H
Advanced Side Impact Protection for a safer ride
Infant insert provides a proper fit for smaller babies
One-hand harness and headrest adjustment
Removable fabric is machine-washable and dryer safe
The Vello 65 gives your child a safer ride they?ll enjoy in comfort with features and added conveniences you?ll appreciate as a parent. It includes an insert for additional comfort and a proper fit for smaller children in the rear-facing position starting at 9 pounds. The Vello 65 is specially designed to be easier and faster to correctly install rear-facing thanks to the deep rear-facing adjustment and keeps your child cozy in the rear facing position up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn the seat around for a comfortable ride up to 65 pounds. Whichever direction they face, the Side Impact Protection and FlexTech Construction System help provide a safer ride.
Keeping the Vello 65 clean is simple. The seat pad unsnaps and removes easily over the frame. There?s no need to remove the seat from the car or to make complicated maneuvers with the harness straps. The seat pad is both machine washable and dryer safe. All this allows you to get a thorough clean not available in other car seats. With a bonus accessory pack that includes both a soft touch cup holder and dual compartment snack/storage container, the Vello 65 has everything you need to make sure the whole family enjoys the ride.
- Rear-Facing 9-40 pounds
- Forward-Facing 22-65 pounds
- Side Impact Protection
- Infant insert included for additional comfort and proper fit of smaller children
- One-hand harness height and headrest adjustment for precise fit and superior head protection
- Easiest seat to clean; pad comes off with simple snaps and is completely washer & dryer safe!
- FlexTech Construction System for advanced crash energy management
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install rear-facing
- One Click LATCH System, with quick click-in for easier installation