Designed for children as young as 2 and as old as 5, the Chopper is incredibly lightweight. At just 4.1 lbs it's the lightest-weight balance bike on the market. Available now in trendy neutrals for Millennials, in silver, black or white. Micro designed the innovative beach-style 'chopper' handlebars to be wider, making them easier for young children to reach. The Chopper bars also limit the turning radius, for greater stability.
The Micro Chopper helps young children learn balance and coordination and gain confidence. Parents will be thrilled to see their young children balancing on two wheels, getting exercise and having fun. Onlookers cheer and shout compliments, adding to everyone's fun.
- The Chopper comes with non-marking wheels so it can be used indoors and out.
- The beach-style handlebars are designed to be easier to reach and while limiting the steering radius, providing more stability for young children
- An example of Micro's philosophy of employing the strongest materials in a lightweight, minimalist design
- At only 4.1 lbs, the Chopper is the lightest-weight balance bike on the market, making it easy for young children to control, pick up and carry as needed
- The height-adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate sharing amongst siblings
- The Micro Chopper is the new quality choice in balance bikes for toddlers and preschoolers