26-33 H x 22.5 W x 15 L
What's Included: Integrated cup holder
Grow up, grow out, grow on. A 9-position height adjustable headrest, simultaneously expanding shoulder system and seat with 3 depths give growing children plenty of space and support.
Customizable 8-position recline in highback mode. Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips. Cozy, built-in armrests let little arms take a break.
Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level.
The 2-in-1 design allows you to convert AACE from a high back to a backless booster.
It's streamlined, customizable and as beautiful as a booster seat gets. AACE grows comfortably with your child and even converts to a no back booster. It also exceeds American safety standards.
the only thing about it that's overdone. Join the grow-volution.
3D growth system
- Grow up: one-hand, 9 position height adjustable headrest
- Grow out: shoulder system works simultaneously with the headrest, expanding out while growing up
- Grow on: seat sports 3 depths giving growing legs plenty of support and space
- Converts from a high back to a no back booster
- Energy absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level
- Belt positioner aids in correct shoulder belt routing and minimizes user error
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Lower anchor connectors easily secure car seat to vehicle seat during use or transport
- Customizable recline thanks to 8 different positions (in high back mode only when using lower anchor connectors)
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Little arms can take a break thanks to cozy, built-in armrests
- Sleek and chic micro-knit fabric is easy to remove and machine washable
- Included cup holder is removable and dishwasher safe
- AACE starter kit includes a cup holder, belt positioning clip & a set of LATCH guides (included with purchase)
Easy to clean
- Recommended use for high back booster: 40 to 110 lbs | 38 to 60 in, suggested usage 4 years +
- Recommended use for no back booster: 50 to 120 lbs | 38 to 60 in, suggested usage 5 years +
- Dimensions (highest position - HBB): h 33 x w 22.5 x l 15 in
- Dimensions (lowest position - HBB): h 26 x w 21.5 x l 15 in
- Product weight: 15.6 lbs
- Seat pad:
- Machine wash on cold
- Lay flat
- Air dry
- Do not use abrasives or bleach
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Air dry