Snuza? Go! baby monitor is a wearable device which is attached to baby's diaper, and monitors your baby?s abdominal movement. The ultra-sensitive flexible tip is designed to detect the slightest of movements and will alert you if your baby's movements are very weak or fall to less than eight movements per minute. If no movement at all is detected for a period of 20 seconds, Snuza? Go! will emit an audible alarm to alert you. The 20-second period can be reduced to 15 or 18 seconds if preferred. The Snuza? Go! can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping babies or when bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Snuza? Go! when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
How it works:
- Alarm after 20 seconds no movement
- No cords, wires, pads, or external power
- Clips onto nappy / diaper
- Listen ? audible alarm after 15, 18 or 20 seconds of no movement.
- Watch ? movement-rate Indicator warns you about weak or infrequent movement.