Uniquely designed developmental black & white Take-Along Mobile for on the go fun. Let's develop in style!
- THE PERFECT VISUAL STIMULATION. The 3-in-1 development mobile's design uses contrasting black & white colors to encourage baby's sight from day one.
- CALMING AUDITORY STIMULATION: 30 mins of continuous music featuring 5 different tunes. Fun music at home and on the go.
- 3-IN-1 ON THE GO TOY - Designated connector allows you to attach the mobile to most play yards, travel cots, strollers and bassinets.
- ENGAGING DESIGN. Adorable Magical Tales™ dolls engage baby with their clearly defined design and smiling faces.
- Large stroller clip
- Universal attachment fits most play yards, travel cots, strollers and bassinets
- Hook-and-loop fastener
- Up to 30 minutes of music and 5 different melodies
0-3+ months: EQ
From a very young age, babies will appreciate the sense of security and continuity invoked by taking this mobile along everywhere they go.
0-3+ months: SENSES
The mobile's contrasting black & white design offers the ideal visual stimulation for younger babies whose sight is still undeveloped and blurred. The clear design and smiling faces will stimulate baby's sense of sight and encourage its development.
3-6+ months: LANGUAGE & COMMUNICATION
Point out to the smiling characters hanging on the mobile to start building baby’s vocabulary: “Where is the Christopher the Fox? Here he is! Where is Marie the Hedgehog? There she is!”
Senses: The unique black & white design, the smiling characters’ large eyes and the mobile’s slow motion along with the soft music offer important auditory and visual stimulation, encouraging the development of baby's senses.
EQ: Feeling secure is a crucial element in baby's proper development. Having soothing , familiar music available in unfamiliar, new places reassures baby and supports emotional development.
Language & Communication: While babies lie in their crib or sit in their stroller, cooing at the friendly mobile characters, smiling and practicing some baby talk, they practice their communication and language skills.