The Z4 stroller, with its new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. Used with a full feature seat, with our Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car (sold separately) seat or with a Z4 bassinet (sold separately) the Z4 will make strolling with your baby a joy. Our love for details will not go unnoticed, giving the Z4 a clean, polished style.
The Z4 measures just 20 inches wide, perfect for adventures where space is at a premium. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces. The Z4 chassis is travel-system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Car Seat (sold separately). The seat is detachable, reversible and can be folded right on the chassis.
STREAMLINED DESIGN, EASY DRIVE
The streamlined design of the Z4 allows it to be maneuvered with ease through heavy sidewalk traffic, narrow aisles, and crowded elevators. The hood is height adjustable and follows baby?s growth while containing UPF 50+. Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allows for an effortless push, while easily overcoming bumps and uneven surfaces. The frame is composed of lacquered aluminum, which is very solid and sturdy, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE
The Z4 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido (sold separately) combine to create a sleek, stylish and fully functional travel system. This pair gives on the-go parents everything they need (and more!) to explore the world with baby. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido docks directly onto the chassis with the ?one time? Primo Viaggio Links ( included). Once installed the links don?t need to be removed at any time whether the car seat is used on its base or with your vehicle?s seat belts. One purchase is all you need for new adventures with your family. Get out and about with the Z4.
- TRAVEL SYSTEM COMPATIBLE The Z4 stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat (sold separately) combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system. Adapters for other car seats available.
- EASY CLOSE Innovative design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- EASY DRIVE Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- SEAT The backrest can be adjusted to three positions: sitting, relaxing and resting.
- HOOD UPF 50+ Height-adjustable hood (2 1/2?) that follows baby?s growth.
- SMOOTH RIDE Lockable front swivel wheels with independent ?one-step? rear wheel brakes.
- RECLINE The backrest can be adjusted into three comfortable positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- ONE-PIECE HANDLE Allows for easy push with just one hand.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE The handlebar can be modified into three positions to fit parent?s height preferences.
- CHASSIS The chassis is made from lacquered aluminum -- a structure that is solid enough to control movement, stability, yet lightweight enough to be easily maneuvered and carried.
- BASKET Large, expandable, and easy loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- FASHION FORWARD Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections, in materials that will keep child comfortable.
- MADE IN ITALY All Peg Perego baby products are Made in ltaly. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Open dimensions: 20" x 44 1/4" x 40 1/4"
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 33 1/2" x 18"
- Stroller Weight: 22.6 lbs.