The ability to drink independently from a sippy or from an open cup are important feeding and developmental achievements for a toddler. The Olababy 100% Silicone Training Cup with Silicone Lid and Straw is safe and easy to use. Our system is designed to encourage a smooth transition to independent drinking, from sippy to an open cup.
They are made of 100% toxin free silicone. They are gentle and flexible, protects our babies’ soft gum and erupting teeth. The weighted base is specifically designed for little hands and does not tip over easily, providing stability for toddlers trying to master fine motor skills. Our cup is translucent for toddlers to see how much liquid is inside. The transparency provides visibility and eliminates anxiety associated with drinking out of the unknown. The see-through measuring dots allow parents to monitor liquid consumption while doubling as a measuring cup. Our silicone lid prevents spillage while the straw is customized to support thick and thin liquids.
- Soft silicone prevents teeth and gum injury
- Encourages transition from sippy to open cup
- Wide weighted base adds stability and reduces spillage
- Easy-to-read indicators add measurement consistency for mixing and portioning
- Travel friendly silicone lid reduces spillage
- Customized Straw supports thick and thin liquids
- Non-slip silicone surface makes easy to hold for baby's hands
- 100% Non-toxic silicone and easy to clean
- BPA, PVC, BPS, lead, latex and Phthalate free
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, freezer safe and heat safe up to 428°F/ 220°C